Saturday, July 02, 2011
9:14 PM
I've always loved birthdays.
Nope not because I can receive presents or whatever,
but its because every year i will receive birthday wishes from very unexpected people.
And heehee that makes me very happy :D
And, i'm sorry but I appreciate text wishes way more than fb posts though i know that its the thought that counts.
But yea.
Anyway, heh.
I cant wait for next week to arrive.
Gna go Sijia's hse on friday for FAMINE CAMP most probably hahahaha, then sat out with vivsy&fy, and sunday out with the gang to celebrate all 3 birthdays at one go heeee :D
Pity the 4 who planned it. :p
And heh, college day is coming up!!!!
hahaha, i'm looking forward to it because i can wear the blazer again.
Heee and that will really b the final final time..
Oh i just wanna add, I MISS DANCE :(
its like i'm really horribly jealous that the juniors now can go overseas, perform at more significant events all.
WHY WE NO LUCK TO GO OVERSEAS? :( :( :( and i miss ocip, haha.
Damn these shit man srslyyyyy. pfft.
Things can change so much after a year. hmmmmmm.